What I do, in general
- Design and build software, websites, & web apps
- Illustrate seemingly complex ideas in a simple way
Or say hello on Twitter @jasonrobb. It’ll make my day.
See me in action
Yep, that’s a thing. I can work from concept to completion, or fill a specific design role on your team.
Interfaces & prototypes
I design interfaces down to the pixel, and I build prototypes that connect to databases. Buzzword!
I create visual notes during conferences and meetings to help attendees better remember what they’ve learned.
I organize and facilitate design workshops for small groups or individuals.
2012-04-25 A new portfolio is on the way. Get in touch if you’d like to see more in the mean time. Thanks!
What I do, more specifically
Design from concept to completion
- Interaction design and interface design for complex web apps or simple websites
- Concept development and design workshops for startups or anyone with an idea
- User research, contextual interviews, and usability testing
- Prototypes on paper and in HTML, my favorite
Illustrations and graphic recording
- Graphic recording for conferences, workshops, and individuals
- Simple illustrations for web, print, and display (like presentation slides)
Who I’ve worked with
Here’s a handful of the companies and individuals I’ve worked with.
- Illustrations for User Interface Engineering
- Interaction design for Language International
- Full website for Barbara Wells Studio
- Prototypes for EightShapes
- User research for Happy Cog
- Graphic recording for Mad*Pow
At the moment I’m available and interested in both part-time & full-time employment.
- Send me an email, I’ll respond the next business day
- We’ll set up a phone call to discuss your needs and my capabilities
Or say hello on Twitter @jasonrobb, I’m rather friendly.